How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my first AG of this last month, I am now fermenting 10 gals, this puts me at 20 gallons over all :) I love this recipe. Thanks Ed!

+11G brewed last night, process was flawless and hit volume and OG dead on.

1,418.5 (unless sTiNkFiZzle needs to add his in)

+5 gallons on 4/25. Currently fermenting with a Wyeast 1084 slant that I reclaimed.

I got 5 in right now...I had to try it because I dont think there is a single person that doesn't have this in their signature. It must be good.

1519.5 + 5.5=1525 First AG yesterday. I've never heard a beer bubble so vigorously before. Such a wonderful sound!

My first AG brew was yesterday. I picked Eds recipe because of all the good comments.
I in for 5gal.

10 gallon on Tues and 40 gallon yesterday.:cross::mug:

1535.5 + 50 = 1585.5

1622+5=1627 with another 5 on the way ASAP.

Very populary yesterday at the neighborhood cookout.

How good is this stuff? Being EdWort's, I'd imagine that it's great...but that's a hell of a lot of gallons!

Kudos to HBT and EdWort!

1627+5=1632. Tried 1 yesterday after 1 week in the bottle, already great!

First PM, thanks Deathbrewer, followed Edworts info exactly except I used wyeast 1056. It is phenominal.1632+5=1637

I ordered the pack from Brewmasters Warehouse yesterday, so I look forward to getting a batch going in a few weeks!

Made this on my first partial mash. Used a grain bag in a cooler. Added 2 lbs of DME, the rest was grain. Being my first time I hit the temps light and lost more heat than I expected during the mash, so I only hit 1.043 on the gravity. It's been in the primay for 2 days and is already clearing. Looks great.

1637 + 5 = 1642 :tank:

I just threw my first batch of this in the ale pail, with a few slight variations on the original recipe, namely more aroma hops and a different yeast.

1657.5 + 5 = 1662.5

+5= 1738.75

This was our first AG... YUM. Now we're wondering why we didn't jump on the bandwagon sooner. Our first taste of this masterpiece was on a camping trip this weekend.

004jrg.jpg

+5= 1738.75

This was our first AG... YUM. Now we're wondering why we didn't jump on the bandwagon sooner. Our first taste of this masterpiece was on a camping trip this weekend.

004jrg.jpg
HEY How the heck did you get two pints out of that one bottle ! That is just what I need!:rockin:

Latest posts

Back