How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+3; 27,498.

I just bottled my first batch today and I'm completely sold. Nothing should be simultaneously this easy to brew and this tasty.

+10

When they say wait on this stuff... They mean it. Mine just turned 8 months old and now I wish I had all of it. Can't wait to try it at 10 and 12 months.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

6 gallons a couple weeks ago, and 6 more yesterday because apple cider was on clearance for $1 a gallon
27568+12=27580

I just bottled 47 bottles (~4.5 gal) last night. I am going to buy more apple juice this weekend. Great stuff. Thanks to everyone.

I just bottled 47 bottles (~4.5 gal) last night. I am going to buy more apple juice this weekend. Great stuff. Thanks to everyone.
27580+4.5= 27584.5

Hello all, this is my first post.
I just started a 1 gallon test batch. First time brewing, so I'm a fuzz nervous and very excited.

27584.5+1 = 27585.5

27584.5+5.5 = 27590

Made sure to throw in another half gallon and some extra sugar to get this number round again ;)

I have made 5 gallons, 10 more brewing and putting 6 more on this weekend.

This stuff put a road block in my wine experimenting. I screwed up and let some of my friends and family taste it and now they are standing at my door wanting to come in.

Keeping my dedicated Apfelwein tap on the kegerator in constant supply.

+5
_________

Back