How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Assembled" my first 5 gallons of this today (and only my 2nd brew ever) on the recommendation of a friend.

5 more makes 1161

my first experience in brewing anything at home is quietly bubbling away in my closet. :)

1192 + 5 = 1197 Gallons

Unfortunately I think I let my supply get too low and will run out before this batch is done. Going to start a new one very soon. Man I love this stuff :mug:

well, I sure hope I like this stuff. First batch is still fermenting but apple juice was on sale again...

another 5 gallons (soon as I get some yeast and corn sugar) unless the kid gets to the juice first...

bahhhh,

those kids don't need juice!!!

that's all for the adults now :ban:

it's funny because my 14 yr old loves apple juice and when i told her it was all for the carboy she wasn't very pleased :mad:

picked up another 4 one lb. bags of corn sugar yesterday at AHBS. Add another 5 gallons to the mix.

1202+5=

Back to 3 carboys workin it.

greenhornet said:
so whats the new goal? 1,000,000 gallons?
I like your thinking, but lets do baby steps first. How bout.

800px-Dr_Evil.jpg

TWO THOUSAND GALLONS!!!!

I'm about to rack my first batch into a keg (which has already been counted on the thread earlier) and am going to put another 5 gallons right on top of the yeast from the first batch.

1212 + 5 = 1217

beeraggie said:
1232+6 more= 1238
This stuff goes fast!!! I need to Start a new batch every 2 weeks to keep up.

:drunk:

That's why you need to get several carboys going.
15GallonsApfelwein33days.jpg

and several kegs filled.

4569-20cuftFreezer.jpg

I wish these were all filled, but they will some day.

Just made a 5 gallon batch last night.

Just a question but the yeast is just suspended, no activity yet! Will wait for 48 hours but I usually see some kind of cloudiness by this time!

5gals last night of a slight variation
(5gal apple juice, 1# corn sugar, 4 cans apple juice concentrate, Cotes des Blanc yeast)

Back