How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got batch number two in the carboy last night. SWMBO helped mix this one up! We're both psyched for when the first batch is ready in a few weeks.

Thread total is now: 14,991 + 5 = 14,996

FOUR GALLONS TO GO!!! DOOOOO IIIIIIT!!!!!!

Okay, somebody go get Ed. We hit...

*drumroll*

15,000 GALLONS!!!

Edit: HOLY SHEET!! That's...3,000 batches! We're a bunch of drunken idiots!! :drunk:

Just started my next batch.
It was my room-mates introduction to brewing.
Later this week we'll do that Bourbon barrel Porter.

So, for now:
15032+6=15038

15043+5 = 15048
Started new batch when I got home from work... I love the simplicity of this recipe and the final product is not to shabby either!!

Ok, what the hell is Apfelwein?

Yeah know I bet that the search feature would answer that question for you, or perhaps a simple google search would also yeild answers. But given that you have over 600 posts since Oct. 2009 I see that your too busy posting to search. So let me answer it for you, its a German hard apple cider.....and why did you post that in this thread? Thats called thread hijacking.

Anybody have ideas as to what we could do to commemorate the 20,000 gallon mark?

Well we could utilize the Brewers Map and perhaps folks who are in reasonably close proximity to each other could get together and have an apfelweinfest and drink / share their best apfelwein to EdWorts health and brew together a batch and each group send a bottle to EdWort when it is ready. With accompanying niceties if desired. (note of thanks, letter proclaiming him a M@#%F@$!!er ...)

Back