How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my first 5 gal batch with Hefeweizen yeast cause I want it done by x-mas. Made it in a 5 gal carboy cause I thought there wasn't going to be much krausen. Boy was I wrong. My blow off has gone up by about a quart.

I've got the juice, just need the yeast and added fermentables. That being said, I'm starting a 5 gal. batch this weekend.

14,848 + 5 =

14,853 gallons!

I just kegged 5 gallons after a long primary (almost 8 months). The sample was excellent, much smoother than the last one I took at 4 months.

Made my first batch last month, the wife came home with six more gallons of apple juice with orders to get busy brewing! Everyone that's tried this stuff loves it! We back sweeten with a packet of Splenda.

Started my second batch last night.

I also have six gallons of Brandon's Graff fermenting, so we'll see which one is the most popular.

Another 5 gallons on the way; this time with a little bit of passionfruit juice and Lalvin 1116 yeast...

Who will brew the 15,000th gallon??

14,913 + 5 = 14,918

Back