How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
874 + 5 = 879

Second batch, first batch was amazing. I'm drinking a glass from my first batch as I'm brewing this batch.

879 + ~5 = 884

Used 4 gallons of juice, but I think my grains sucked up some of the water. Doesn't look like a full 5 in the carboy. Also used dark DME instead of amber because I forgot the recipe at home .

879 + ~5 = 884

Used 4 gallons of juice, but I think my grains sucked up some of the water. Doesn't look like a full 5 in the carboy. Also used dark DME instead of amber because I forgot the recipe at home .

I did that with light DME since the local homebrew shop was out of amber when I was down there and it turned out fine.

904 + 5 = 909 :mug:

Accidentally used 1 lb crystal malt instead of 1/2 lb
Used 1 lb Briess sparkling amber malt and 1 lb Briess light
1 oz torrified wheat
1/2 oz fuggles hops
4 gallons plus top off pasteurized Michigan juice from whole foods

Steep crystal malt at 158 F down to 147 F for 1/2 hour in 3/4 gallon. Sparge with 1 quart water at 175 F. Boil with malt, hops and wheat for 1/2 hour. Temp of juice was 52 deg F, added wort directly to juice for temp of 71 deg F, pitched 1 oz Nottingham yeast.

O.G. 1.061

909+5=914....made a batch last night...also my first time ever using extract, grains, and hops..IT was a blast...Already have a ipa in the works.

929 + 10 = 939.

Made 10g of this (slightly modified because malts come in 3# bags and I didn't feel like having spare extract around since I'm an AG brewer) this weekend. Bubbling away like crazy this morning.

949+7=956. I just started my first 5 gallon batch yesterday and have done two 1 gallon batches before. Can't wait for the official, 5 gallon one to be finished. Hot damn!

Well I have not technically brewed this one I am sitting in my brew room with everything and will have 5 gallons pitched and fermenting tomorrow by noon.

981+5=986

Been on tap for about 3 weeks now and tasting so awesome.

986+5=991

1024+5=1029

Threw in 1.75# of brown sugar, and .25# pounds of honey and .5# of molasses extra and it is going crazy! Can't wait to try it.

Put mine in the keg over the weekend, super excited to throw some down!!!

1036 + 5 = 1041

Keep it going, think i will start the next batch this weekend

Back