How Many Gallons Brewed in 2022

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i haven't contributed much here recently, but got inspired to see if i can repeat someone elses 'mistake' and get the same awesome results...

so i mashed at 170f for 10 minutes, then chilled to 144f...if this bad boy is done fermenting totaly dry in two days i'll be stoked!

3442.5+9.5=3452

subtle, but we started this thread with you saying you were going to lay low...thought that was a good manifestation.... :mug:
I had to go back and look again, I suppose giving a "thumbs up" to a math error could be seen as passive aggressive. I think if I did a laughing comment that would qualify as passive aggressive. I seen it right after it was posted so it was more a hopeful hint to see if she would see the mistake. Maybe she thought I just liked mosaic hops too. If I see an error I try to wait a bit before doing a correction incase they notice themself.

total still 3569

damn, now i'm worried you're with the ATF...so, honestly...if this is an IRS thing...

i'll second that...because all i've been drinking, is embarasing fermented sugar water...there's not even a thread for that....

3569+0=3569
Nope not on the government payroll, was just trying to help someone looking for the latest total. I did work with a few people that had pocket protectors.

I thought anything was welcome here that does not have a thread somewhere else. We are a long way from 10K.

Nope not on the government payroll, was just trying to help someone looking for the latest total. I did work with a few people that had pocket protectors.

I thought anything was welcome here that does not have a thread somewhere else. We are a long way from 10K.

da, fuk then.....let check my bank staement...

looks like i got..

i'm still suppiscious! but...

3569+60=3629 (dilluted orange juice, and cranberry cocktail, copper, nothing here to see!)

Back