How do I get started?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttsjp

Reaction score
There are no stickies on getting into winemaking, so I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I am an advanced all-grain homebrewer, and I've had good luck with cider and mead making as well. I am interested in making a batch of two of wine from concentrate kits. Is it just as easy as buying a kit and following instructions, or is there anything else I need for the process?

If you are an all grain homebrewer, you have most everything that you'll need to make a kit.
You are 100% correct, Is it just as easy as buying a kit and following instructions, I'm still surprised how some folks can get confused, kits come with everything that you'll need for that kit except fermenters and carboys and step by step directions.
My advice to you would be to buy one of the better kits, these are the ones with more juice/concentrate in them.

Latest posts

Back