How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for a Oktoberfest recipe on Google and got taken to byo.com. Got turned on to an article, "Marzen: Brew Now for Oktoberfest (March 1997)" by Jeff Frame and I liked what I read so much, I Googled "Marzen". One of the links took me here.

I've gotten a lot of good stuff browsing around. Good site...some of the weenies aren't so warm, though. |:-( Sigh...

Google.

This is really a great site. It is not like most online forums where you get into these bickering threads. Everyone is really great here and is always willing to help and answer questions.

Glad I found this place.

Ron

I actually came across this site while investigating on growing my own hops. It was an ad either on "Northern Brewer" or another hops site but I'm glad I found this site. I live in AZ and wondering how well they will grow. Back to research!

Cheers,
Kug

:rockin:

started a myspace account and looked for other homebrewers. found a guy in some state that sounds like another country. he said all the action starts here!

thank god! this site is a true blessing! i love you guys, not like guy on guy.

oh and girls! :ban:

I happened to find this website incidentally through browsing google with the keyword of "cider".I guess I'm in the right place .Thanks

My very brew supportive wife found HBT for me. My Christmas gift was a blank check to get all I needed to get started in my brewing adventure. Then she found this great forum so I would have somewhere to learn and share ideas. My wife rules!

Friend pointed me to the site as I was looking for introductory homebrewing information.

Glad to be a new member.

heartsnthoughts said:
Hey guys/gals; I found this forum roaming the net.

I have been wanting to learn to brew beer for 3-4 years now and I can't take it anymore...

It is time.

A good read for beiginners is http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

Otherwise we are mostly friendly folk on here. Welcome to the hobby/sport/lifestyle/addiction/affliction

I did a Google search for home brewing forum because I needed some knowledge that was evading me. This site had that and much more!

~mike~

I was at a poker game and one of the guys that was there was a homebrewer. He asked me if I belonged to "homebrewtalk.com." I was all like, "no, what's that dude." And he was all like, "It's this totally killer forum, dude, you should, like, totally join." and I was all like, "no way" and he was like, "way.":rockin:

No, that's not how it happened, but I did hear about it from a guy at a poker game. :D

Aclay said:
I was at a poker game and one of the guys that was there was a homebrewer. He asked me if I belonged to "homebrewtalk.com." I was all like, "no, what's that dude." And he was all like, "It's this totally killer forum, dude, you should, like, totally join." and I was all like, "no way" and he was like, "way.":rockin:

No, that's not how it happened, but I did hear about it from a guy at a poker game. :D

Who was it and who cleaned who's poker clock?

Searched with : "Why did my batch of Mr. Beer taste so bad?" and Doctor Google dropped me here.

Google is my friend. he helps me find answers to all my questions. Including where to find Home Brew Forums

I found your web address inscribed on a rock in my back yard. I've a magical back yard indeed....

http://homepage.mac.com/mswall/JHN.html

... where antique motorcycles are reborn and NOW, brew will be born as well. I'm new to this brewing thing, but I have to say, my first batch of Boston Ale from Austin HomeBrew turned out magical. Truly - WHY HAVE I BEEN BUYING ALL THIS STORE BREW ALL THESE YEARS??? I'm an engineer, a rock fan (both old and new), a rocket scientist, a motorcyclist and restorer, and NOW a home brewer. I'll do some kits this year, then perhaps on to all brain, er grain.

Cheers !!! ;)

google search: mac brewing software. Clicked on the link for HBT because it didn't appear to be a software company. I tried out BeerAlchemy, then came back to browse the forum. Awesome!

Being just a few days shy of wetting my hands brewing my first beer, an Irish stout at that, I found my way here from none other than google. well, scroogle.

I've had an interest in brewing for several years. Spuriously, I found my way to Midwest and ordered what is getting me on my way to become a home brewer.

This seems like an extremely active arena to learn a great deal to do with brewing as well as hosting a large repository of recipes.

Cheers to hosts and those who participate in the discussions.

-Kyle

I should name one of my first brews "Googler". If it has led so many of us here how bad could it be? Cheers.

Someone here visited my blog. Can't wait to join in..does chat not work? It's something that I will do some searching on..

Back