How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I found the site a couple weeks back after watching EdWort's YouTube videos on his Apfelwein fermenting.

Thanks EdWort!

Searching for a site that wasn't trying to sell me something. Getting back into it after ten years or so. Computers weren't so big then. Great site glad I found you.

I stumbled across this site via a Google search. Glad I found it!

-Steve

Yep, google search "homebrewing forums"

Figured the first result is usually the best!

How did I fing this website? Well, I pulled up Google and punched in "liquorice stout" and a link to this website came up; it looked interesting, so I clicked it and registered.

me and a few friends were just having a break at work when a friend dropped a name for a beer and the rest was history...Güd Bier was born...

wanted to find out about other home brews out there who wanted to take their product commercial and found this site. Looked interesting enough so I registered.

Anyways, I look forward to lurking around for a while

I was on youtube, found BobbyofNj, went to his site, and found a link to here.

Btw what does SWMBO stand for? Never mind I found a list of acronyms.

I did a google search for homebrew systems using a Rubbermaid cooler as an MLT and found this site. What a great resource! I've been out of brewing for 15 years now (can it be that long?). I had been brewing for a few years before that. My last couple of batches were all grain, and I had even cultured my own yeast from a bottle of Chimay. But I kinda outgrew my system. I've been meaning to get back to it, but.......

Anyway, I'm heading back into it, slowly picking up the pieces I need. I got a couple of 10 gal Rubbermaid coolers and will be following FlyGuy's excellent instructions for building a MLT. Having trouble finding the last part for that (the SS 5/8 fender washer). Need to take an inventory to see where I'm at, but I know I need to get a larger boiling pot (10 gal) and a new chiller.

Good to know you people will be here when I need you.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Dry hoping always is interesting to me. I am a true hop head. Tried to deny it but I always gravitate my recipes toward high hop end of the scale. Hey, any thing that is green has to be good for you, just ask your mom, and a search of "dry hoping" found your site.

I found HomeBrewTalk.com doing a google search for "home brew". I recently stumbled upon this site and have been very impressed. The folks here are very helpful and generous with their knowledge. I have learned quite abit reading the threads and posting a few of my own.

Thanks

HBT is actually relatively easy to find. I'm currently searching for a "permanant" residence in an online HB community. HBT is the first one i've found, and the biggest. The search continues...

I was looking for pics of people's home-brew rigs/sculptures, and found this site.

I couldn't see some of the pics without registering... so I registered... seemed like a cool place, so I stuck around. ;)

Back