How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to find out why adding hops to my secondary fermenter seemed to invigorate another fermentation? The kit instructions said the hops would settle out in a few days.

I was searching for some tips and a lot of what I found on the search engines led me here!
Knowledge is cool.

Hello, I am a "Newbie" trying to learn how to brew. I did not even like beer until this summer after I tasted some very fine Home Brews while in MS. Very fine indeed. Now not only do I really like beer, but I find myself with a fridge full...I want to brew some of my own. I find that I have to re-read many posts to even begin to understand it all, but I want this badly so.... I will learn. :mug: CHEERS!

Thanks, PB. So far most of my brews seem to be a version 1...need a little tweaking...and soon some tasty recipes coming to a post near you. :mug:

You just keep me in the loop, if you will.
I'm just getting started. And I've only put out 1ea. 10g batch. waiting for it to finish fermenting and then finish in a keg. Things went wrong enough that I'm embarrassed to post about the brew until I know the outcome. :)

My next run will be a version of, "Nut brown Ale", but I want it very, very nutty. And real hoppy too.

pb -- I love the nutty and hoppy stuff!

Was initially looking at cider recipes on google when I found you. Now I am in debt and I can't stop brewing beer. Thank you homebrewtalk.com :rockin:

Hello All,

Found this site Google'n around for beer. Been making beer for 10 months now and Love it. On #5 batch now in the 2nd carboy :mug: Just harvested my home grown hops that went crazy 1st year of life.

I had a ton of questions when I got interested, so I googled everything. 9/10 times, this forum was the top search result, and not only answered my question, but raised new ones with info I hadn't considered before. No other forum even came close

So I joined up; seems to be the best homebrew forum of them all for information

I did not crush the yeast pack correctly and went looking for an answer to the question will the yeast work. And who popped up: HomeBrewTalk.com

it's been a while since I registered but probably searching homebrewing, have been interested for a while and just got a Mr. Beer premium kit as a birthday gift so I'm finally gonna get my start :)

A friend of mine refered me. He comes here all the time. I have read a few posts here before when I was looking for info on various subjects. HomeBrewTalk shows up on google alot too.

I too continuously was searching the web for answers and this forum always seemed to pop up. It has helped tremendously! I am on my 6th batch and have already built a keezer with pretty much only instruction from this site.

One day, whilst dreaming of ice climbing and the coming winter season here in Alaska... I was on a mission to acquire more information about the awesome craft of brewing... the google has brought me here... good luck getting rid of me B)

It seems like Google brings a lot of traffic to this place!

Mostly the same thing as me. "Every time I searched for a answer or some knowledge on beer brewing, Google brought me here."

pb --- Brought to you by Google

I found this place through Google as well...

However, after discussing home brew with the owner of a LHB store and telling him I had read Charlie's and Palmer's books he said I should get plugged in here.

So you have a good reputation locally :)

Back