How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am brewing a clone of dogfish head and i have had to empty my airlock and sanitize three times in a 24 hour period. How long can I expect this before fermentation slows? Help! or is this to be expected of big brews?

Everytime I google a question about homebrewing, this forum is inevitably in the top 5 answers so I figured why the hell not join in on the fun? :mug:

Google
Wort was not cool and I had to go to work... In a panic I searched for how long can wort set before pitching yeast, clicked the link and now you are stuck with me :)

Ditto on the google search, my first batch hit fg in 5 days so I racked to secondary, paranoia set in about racking too early, now I'm here...

Hi, this is my first post, this is my second year of attempting homebrewing, last year I made some pretty good Elderflower wine and some lethal elderflower vodka. Unfortunately my cider was less of a success, it all seemed to go pretty well, but now its time to drink it it has an odd cheesy aftertaste.... am I to assume that its not OK to drink?! Please advise thankyou xx

Chuck Norris told me about it right before he punched an exclamation point into a question mark.

Google search...

Hi, this is my first post, this is my second year of attempting homebrewing, last year I made some pretty good Elderflower wine and some lethal elderflower vodka. Unfortunately my cider was less of a success, it all seemed to go pretty well, but now its time to drink it it has an odd cheesy aftertaste.... am I to assume that its not OK to drink?! Please advise thankyou xx

You probably should post this in the Cider Forum if you haven't already.

Pretty much Google any homebrew topics and here you are. Glad I've found it though. Great to see such a big (online) community of like minded beer lovers and brewers! It's all about the community. Without each other, I'm sure we'd all just be making wierd alcoholic barley mush in our kitchens.

I found this site via GOOGLE. Excited to try one of the mead batches while waiting for my Mustang grapes to ripen....... :D

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....
Not tho sure... Just wandering around the 'Net looking for brewing guidance... I want to home brew and am learning a little bit at a time. Still kind of intimidating...

I searched for a Weinachtsbier recipe and found the forum thread about it, so decided to join the party.

Tom Oxley

I was searching online for banana homebrew recipes and this was the only place anyone had given it serious consideration. I'd been looking for a homebrew forum to guide my brewing efforts (along with 'How to Brew' and 'The Joy of Homebrewing'), and am so happy to have joined this community.

So: Google, actually.

Was looking for BIAB information and this forum had some. Then got into the Ugly Corona Mill thread and figured this was my kind of group.

every time I did a google search while researching on how to get started this site was one of the top results, and always the most helpful. figured after i started including homebrewtalk in my search string i should probably just go ahead and make an account.

My home brew buddy started back in January of 2012 and found this place. Now he got me making beer a month ago and he said go to HBT. So here I am.

Back