How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple guys at work brew, they mentioned a good forum with "brewtalk" in the url. Couple seconds on google and here I am.

My friend from a long time ago, went by the name the happy mug, i have taken a very very long leave from here but i have returned to brewing with a passion

Hey guys and gals, I found you via my local homebrew store. One of the customers mentioned it yesterday so I decided to join up.

My wife and I are new to brewing but she is from Belgium and knows a quality beer. It's just my task to learn how to do it.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

All the best,
Skip and Nadine

Hello, I found this Forum by taking an Extract Home Brewing class at my local Brewery. I am excited to brew my first batch.

NoTrubble said:
Hey guys and gals, I found you via my local homebrew store. One of the customers mentioned it yesterday so I decided to join up.

My wife and I are new to brewing but she is from Belgium and knows a quality beer. It's just my task to learn how to do it.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

All the best,
Skip and Nadine

Welcome! Sweet user name.

Hi Folks,
I am new to home brew and have my first all extract brew in bottles. Second brew will be a dogfish clone. I love IPA and big beers.
Thank you

Originally google, but then through talking found out most everyone I know who brews checks out this forum. Glad to be here. I'll be going premium soon.. so much great information!

Google search when looking for more info on building my kegerator, but I have a feeling I have looked at more than just those links as well in the past.

I did a Google search on homebrew forums and your forum popped up at the top of the list. I entered the forum and found that it was everything I was looking for. Great site.

I was talking to by brother in law and he's into home brewing and I really like drinking his beer. I am moving back to Washington in a few months and I want to get into home brewing and he told me join this site and read John Palmers book... so here I am.

After repeated searches for questions on my home brewing technique this site always came up. Figured I might as well be a member.

Yep, google.
I found a bunch and this was obviously the busiest and therefore had the most information.

Topics kept coming up in Google search when typing in home brewing questions I had.

Was searching for info that would help me increase my production and one of the forums came up in a search. Took a look and like what I see so here I am. Long time brewer, off and on depending on current job and cash flow, just looking for ways to make more in one run so i don't have to try and find time to keep brewing smaller batches.

I was looking through the search results for brewing questions, and this is the site that that had the most useful info almost every time. Figured I'd join after that happened about 15 times. :)

Was looking to find out how to build a kegerator, I found the DIY forum and my wife now hates this site already!:D

Actually she is happy I am cleaning the entire garage so I can have a bay for my projects!

Back