How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
google,i was doing research on my new hobby.I`ve spent a lot of time drinking beer now i want to brew it . p.s. have a nice day

My friend on here, "dfc", wrote this website down on a piece of paper. I didn't look him up right away though. I'm about to brew my fourth batch (alone, anyway) tonight, and I've been lurking this website because Google searches always hit this site first.
Today I realized the website I had been lurking on was the same site dfc referred me to.

GOOGLE, seems to be a common way, guess there brings the world together. google a question get an answer from somebody in a post before, and I thank those folks :mug:

Hi everyone!
I found this site by a google search for "my airlock stopped bubbling"
New brewer here. Got my first True Brew kit from my boss for Christmas. :rockin:
On day 10 of 14 day fermentation. Really excited!

-Lisa

I found you because i was looking for an easy ABV calculator for my iPhone and found your app. signed up and here i am. this is great!

I was trying to think of a really witty answer to how i found this site. After i noticed there were 202 pages to this thread i figured all the good comments had already been said. So I gave up on thinking and poured another beer.

someone in a beer-related thread in a music forum suggested HBT as a good source of info, so that planted the seed although i didn't immediately check it out. then while googling for answers HBT kept coming up, and consistently had what i was looking for... so here i am.

I typed in free gluten free beer recipes in my bing search box. Since Deschutes aren't bottling their brilliant gluten free ale yet & filling up growlers gets a wee bit spendy, plus most of the commercially available gluten free stuff is tasteless, expensive swill; thought it time for me to finally try my hand at homebrewing. (something I've always had an interest in doing even before I had to go gluten free) Besides ale, I'd like to try a bit of cider making as well. Glad you folks are here!

I was googling for some cider recipes to get started and came across this site. Then I never left.
More info than any beginner could use to get started.
Now I am thinking about making some beer as well.

i googled "sticking arm in cool wort" and it came up with the thread about chilling out and RDWHAHB.

long story short i stuck my arm in the wort after i pitched in order to fish out the rubber gromet. figured it was ruined as most first timers do.

got a thread of someone who did the EXACT same thing.

now i am glad i did that!!!

Googled "homebrew forum". I'm very active in many forums and I know their wealth of knowledge and usefulness is unmatched. Figured there had to be a few out there. Then I generally just look at the bottom of the forum and see how many registered members there are and how many are generally active. Then I join the biggest one. I sometimes join a smaller local one too if it's available and active enough.:mug:

I Googled "alcohol fermentation forum" and saw a couple of forums in the first page. I liked this one better so I joined here. :)

I was looking for web sites on gluten free beer brewing and mead making. Ever since I was diagnosed with celiac disease, I've had to buy the gluten free "near beer" and its not that cheap. So since I used to home brew beer before I was diagnosed, I wanted to see what ingredients I would need to make gluten free beer and keep from going broke buying it in the store. I also wanted to see who else was making it and what recipes they had.

referred by a friend!

This is an excellent website loaded to the gills with information!

Cheers,
borny

During a Google search... then a friend sent a link... now here I am- Reading and reading and waiting for my brew kit to arrive.

A friend recommended the forums when I first started out, and as with the last few posters, my google searches have lead me here quite often - so now, whenever I google a brewing question, I make sure to include "homebrewtalk"

Latest posts

Back