How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google, very much Google. Though, apparently my account is almost 8 years old, so I don't know how I found it 8 years ago. Probably Google.

I used Homebrew talk MANY years ago when first began home brewing. Recently, I discovered a podcast named, "Homebrew Happy Hour" that reintruduced me to the website.

A lot has changed since I began homebrewing in 2006 but it still seems to have the same general atmosphere.

Googled adjusting internal freezer settings. Looking for a way to set thermostat at 33° instead of freezing solid. Wife's kimchi kept freezing solid, found the fix here. Not a home brewer but I might become one, always wanted to try it.

Forum kept popping up on google when i was doing recipe research. Waded my way through plenty of pages here over the past two years. Decided to join up today hoping to get some particular advice.

I was searching for a honey mead recipe and decided to join. I've been brewing for about a year and recently bought a kegerator so I'm going higher volume -I guess.

Tak Was znalazlem - przypadkiem ;) Mozna powiedziec "potnalem sie o Was" i bardzo sie ciesze . Ciezka choroba przerwala moja przygode z warzeniem piwa , teraz po trzech latach czuje sie coraz lepiej - rozgladam sie za przyjemnosciami i moze znowu cos uwarze .
Ciesze sie , ze moge byc z Wami pozdrawiam z Cieszyna w Polsce zuberek:)

Tak Was znalazlem - przypadkiem ;) Mozna powiedziec "potnalem sie o Was" i bardzo sie ciesze . Ciezka choroba przerwala moja przygode z warzeniem piwa , teraz po trzech latach czuje sie coraz lepiej - rozgladam sie za przyjemnosciami i moze znowu cos uwarze .
Ciesze sie , ze moge byc z Wami pozdrawiam z Cieszyna w Polsce zuberek:)

Welcome back to homebrewing. Glad your illness is behind you.

Brew on :mug:

So, this is Deanna from San Diego. We opened our meadery in July. I have been seeing so many updates from this forum and remembered that I would check back in with our progress. I will say this : Bronto Brew is growing! We have some of the most loyal and outstanding patrons known to man. We host Dungeons and Dragons nights and people love the idea of drinking from a goblet and playing with friends from the community. We have also done Mead and Painting events which are really cool. We are going to be rolling out with board games and some other events soon.

We rock a tap list of roughly 4 per week and it includes a pure mead (Pure Bronto) , a Berry melomel (Velociberry) , and a strawberry (Strawbosaurus Rex). We have rocked a Hop Mead (Hoposaurus) and plan on putting it back on tap soon.

Stay thirsty and curious my friends!

Was googling "favorite home brew to brew" and lo and behold you popped up. My favorite so far is a session IPA. damn good.

Searching for UK equivalent of US 2-Row Barley, specifically for a couple of Jamil Zainasheff's American Lite Lager recipes, as using Maris Otter doesn't make much sense to me e.g. colour & flavour would be way out.

I've been brewing for a couple of years now. First learned the basics (extract, from a kit, in the kitchen) from my father-in-law, then found out the rest from the internet. Been using this forum alongside all the other great resources out there for a while now, and after hearing Denny Conn talk about forums so much on the Experimental Brewing podcast he does with Drew Beechum (which is awesome, if you're reading this and haven't listened) I decided I had to join in myself.

I was genetically altered when young and enhanced with Salmon DNA. I swim upstream against the current and seek the source of good beer...

Ok, Most all my searches came back to HBT from Google. Figured I might as well jump in here. I'm a DIY kinda guy and this site is great for that. BTW, this place is costing me a fortune :D

Hi;
I was interested in honing my beer making skills; being from Nova Scotia; my beer drinking skills are satisfactory.

Marty1

Hey guys!
I started home brewing about 3 years ago and I had a lot of questions along the way. It just so happens that my questions on google lead me to this same website over and over. So I said what the heck, I might as well join the party!
I like to brew beer

I have been directed to HBT through multiple Google searches, and while I would check out the links I never used this site specifically. That changed, however, when I searched "beer" in the play store. I downloaded the app, and I've been on here daily since. I even, as you can tell since I'm posting, created a profile, which is something I never do. Some may find this shocking, but this is the first forum I've ever used. I have enjoyed the experience, and everyone I've had interactions with have all been great. Super friendly and very helpful!

As per my intro, I've been distilling forever and haven't made beer in over 20 years. (Hate bottling) saw some friends with beer in kegs and thought, hey, that solves the bottle issue, maybe I'll give it another go. Asked in the forums on homedistiller where's the best beer forums and here I am.

Hello.
I can't wait to become part of this community. I found the forum on some posts I found on Pinterest while looking. At how to build my own all-grain controller.

Hello everyone. I have been away from the home brew world for a couple years due to not having a HBS near me anymore. Looking forward to brewing again. Getting my grain bill this weekend when I go to Nashville. So wish I had the money to open a HBS in Alabama

Like these guys above, google lead me here. Been wandering around the internet for a while, and hbt keeps popping up with the best info out there, so I thought I'd join.

:) You cannot Google anything about homebrewing and not run across a half-a-dozen links from your forum. From now on I come straight to the source!

I don't do the brewing yet, just growing the hops for the pals who do. But as stated on the previous comment, you can't google beer without seeing homebrewtalk.
:mug:

even for mead brewing, I'd say this place is equally, if not more helpful than gotmead.com

Back