How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it on either Northern brewer forum or More beers forum. Someone posted a link about some DIY project I was looking up.

So far by far the best beer site. I spend most my time here when looking up beer stuff. Thanks!

Googled Homebrew...there were lot's of sites. Yours had easy navigating and people talking about stuff that matters.

Google also! I am new to this and have not even made a batch yet but am getting ready. I am looking at getting the coopers micro brew kit. Have seen many good reviews on it. Anyone have an opinion? Also can you get them from any store in the US? Would also like to buy an extra set of bottles so I could have a couple of kinds on hand to drink. What do they cost and where would I get them?

Google, while searching for Homebrew. I hope to get some good advice out of this site, I'm just finishing up my first batch now.

I honestly don't remember. I think I googled something about homebrewing (either a technique or problem) and stumbled upon it.

Ain't looked back since :rockin:

Through a link on Black Rock Brewing (New Zealand) website. Was impressed that you were mainly Americans. Always good to keep eyes and ears open so jined for my own greedy reasons.

Googled you, or may have seen a link on another home brew site.

I randomly found this after lurking for a few weeks at another site. Everyone here seems to be more knowledgeable, and the layout itself is more aesthetically pleasing. And I've been hooked ever since.

DaveyBoy said:
I randomly found this after lurking for a few weeks at another site. Everyone here seems to be more knowledgeable, and the layout itself is more aesthetically pleasing. And I've been hooked ever since.

This place is like crack to me...

I'm new to the sport but have actually been trolling for advice via a blog that I started to talk about brewing but have expanded to include all things DIY--which in my case also includes cooking, knitting, sewing, and the translation of an obscure 1937 Dutch novel about Mexico. Yesterday I got a crazy number of hits that traced back to this Wiki...seems one of your members found a post I had in there with pictures of Kathy Ireland from a late-80s edition of Zymurgy.

On tap: a witbier w/ extra orange peel, and an English sweet Porter w/ additional chocolate malt.

Primary: a standard Pale Ale recipe that I would like to dry hop with chiles a la Sigda's Green Chile (Coopersmith's, Fort Collins, CO). Need some suggestions about quantities needed for a 5 gallon batch. Also, what do I do to prepare and/or sanitize them before dropping them in?

I found you lot innocently googling around. I was looking for gluten free beer recipes - brewing with alternatives to grain malts and information about malting and mashing alternative grains

googled beer recipes, Russian imperial stout and the deivine spiris gave me a recipe from brewpastor and a rat like me could not resist

Back