How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say thank you to the men and women like you serving to protect our freedoms. You rock :rockin: I appreciate what you do and what you sacrifice for America to be free. Best of luck in brewing & hope we can have a beer together sometime. Glad you found this site to occupy some of your time deployed, I know it gets to be like groundhog day. Take care of yourself.

Chad

Your support truly means a lot to me and I appreciate you taking the time to post this

I always wanted to try making beer and I thought the time was right. Received the Mr Beer kit as a gift.

ffgus said:
I always wanted to try making beer and I thought the time was right. Received the Mr Beer kit as a gift.

Keep the Mr beer in case you want to do little batches and welcome to the hobby!

Welcome to HBT.com! Oh, and welcome to endless reading and research, lol. Glad to see so many more people joining the best and biggest beer forum on the net. Have fun, search with our excellent search function, read, and contribute with your questions and comments.

I'm sure like most I did a google search for home brewing and came upon this site. I'm glad I did, the wife not so much!
Cheers,
Ray

I found this site by getting an android app on my tablet pc. I have been brewing a while now,though i'd certainly not consider myself any kind of expert

When doing some research on beer. But the final reason I actually joined is part of my quest to find a group grain buy in my area. I like brewing, but I also like seeing just how cheaply I can do it on a equipment + ingredients / number of batches basis. I think on the equipment side I'm kinda loosing since There are so many fun pieces of hardware(soda keg, co2 tank,kegerator( chest freezer, temperature regulator, secondary regulator, tap, gas line, beer line), bayou burner).. but I think I'm going to stay fairly stable on the equipment side once I finish building my kegerator.

I was first starting to research homebrewing and almost everyone I spoke to said to sign up here. It was the best thing I've ever done.

Don't remember exactly, been "lurking" on the forum for almost a year, finally decided to sign up yesterday.

I'm glad I did. I think it was most likely google. Google is your friend. ;)

I found this site by googling home brewing, as I received a Mr. Beer from my wife for Christmas two years ago, and finally (about a month ago) got around to using it. Found the experience so interesting that I want to do it for real, from scratch, like real brewers do it. I've yet to taste the results of my first effort (It goes in the fridge this Sunday for the final stage of conditioning) but I'm very much looking forward to it, good or bad. Also, I'm really intrigued about the idea of building my own brewing rig in my basement, and maybe even setting up a keg system to tap directly from my bar!

So, hello and thanks for having me. Hope to have a blast here reading about all your various endeavors.

Well, I'm not a true home brewer, though I do fraternize with a few of them frequently (my brother and cousin, among others)... I am, however, a lover of beer, and I came here via a Google search for news on the yearly Trader Joe's Vintage Ale.

You all seem fantastic, and I'm excited to learn from you!

well i found some other sites that didnt have much going on. there system was fouled up an wouldnt let join. but reading some of their messages i found this site lucky me! this is better than my fishing site.

Back