How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everytime i googled for something about home brewing you guys keep popping up on the top of the list so i figured i alway read questions other people asked so why not ask my own questions.

My old friend Jay Juneau told me about this site (and you probably don't even know it man!).

I should have been brewing at least 15 years ago.

Did a Pale Ale with my buddy Matt back in 2000. Now I've recently gotten the whole setup, all the bottles collected and going to start working on a Golden Ale this month. So I'll be brewing my first solo batch at age 34. Never too late to start, but I should've realized I could start a business with my name, and started brewing in high school. Any other Rich Brewers out there?

- Richard Brewer, Boston

Getting ready to start my first batch and was searching the wonderful world of Google and found this site.
Love it.

Steve

Emptying bottles for my first batch (I emptied enough for two batches while I was at it) and wondering if I screwed it up...googled "Did I screw up my first batch of homebrew" and got instant validation that I had not and I needed to just RELAX! Thanks for the support!

heh... my husband just sent me your guys link all proud and said: LOOK, I JOINED! then i thought DAMN, let me join too and learn =)

Studying abroad, met girlfriend, girlfriend took me to her friends' house, then I met my GF's friend's friend and he told me to come here :)

google'd (is it a verb now?) "reputable homebrew forum" and followed the first link. Did some reading and decided yup, this seems like a good place to learn. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back