How did this happen?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartman98

Reaction score
It started off with a simple idea between a friend and I from our campus Veterans club to "just try brew a batch or 2" and see how it went. So about a month and a bit ago we picked up the first little kit to get started. Well today I needed to make another batch of Apfelwein. Upon puting it away, to my shock and amazement I realized there happen to be 25 gallons going right now.
IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

Is this the normal coarse of brewing? I'm scared :tank:

Cartman98 said:
Is this the normal coarse of brewing? I'm scared :tank:

Yup, went the same way for me. I have only been brewing since June of 07 and look at my sig. :D A lot of that is 10 gallon batches.

Have no fear. If you make it, someone WILL drink it. :tank:

Welcome to the club. Wait till you reach BierMuncher's stage and you commender the entire basement for the brewery and the 2nd floor for aging and the garage for supplies. :D

That's perfectly normal. I have 13 different styles of beer in kegs right now. I just brewed again today and will brew again tomorrow.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company

It's a slippery slope, but eventually you'll reach a point where your brewing and consumption balance. This may involve moving to a larger domicile.

Back