how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unknown.png

Yeah, the lack of birth control and unfair treatment of woman had nothing to do with it, it was just these kinds of dresses making guys chucked all of a heap. All the guys would see a girl in that and think she was the jammiest bit of jam.
It’s a nightgown, and it kept granny’s neck warm when Gramps was frisky. 🕰️

Aren't dresses and gowns the same thing? I thought dresses and gowns were the same thing.
Well, Kent a nightgown is sleepwear. Of course, one could sleep in a dress or wear a nightgown to shop in Walmart, but that would be weird. A gown refers to a fancy dress usually full length. Bottom line whatever a woman wears or how much is spent on the garment the clothing may not stay on very long when it comes to romance. Of course you already know that. 🤓

I'm not so sure about that, unfortunately.
A significant percentage of Walmart shoppers that go in their pajamas or a nightgown doesn’t normalize it. It’s weird. I called out the big box store, because their shoppers are infamous for this and worse.
06A9EF25-C041-422C-B511-1D4893CBA969.jpeg
9184FF05-4DED-4255-B746-7B706B9D497A.jpeg
0FD44C46-7E5B-44F0-A013-05EF36E54E35.jpeg

Back