how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B6629D29-7E56-4EF7-9424-AE7D65D54241.jpeg

I know this is meant to be funny, but to show just how stupid nft really is, an nft is not an image, it's a location on a database, that is represented by the picture, so basically, all you are paying for is a hyperlink to something, not an actual bit of data or such....

Brulee'd grapefruit is delicious and I will* fight anyone who claims otherwise.

*Lol, no I won't, you all are a bunch of internet randos, and I grew up hearing about Stranger Danger. Brulee'd grapefruit is still amazing, though

Judging by the house and the beer selection, this photo must have been taken somewhere in Chicago.
We lived in Logan Square in the aughties; one winter we used two milk crates, a scrap of 2x6 lumber and an old car battery to save our sparking spot. Some kind soul took the battery and left a used up Santa Maria candle in its place.

925cc426-3e37-48be-9ad5-df06e079d035.jpg

Last edited:
I read an article the other day, apparently Martha Stewart was dating Anthony Hopkins around the time he shot Silence of the Lambs; after seeing the film she was creeped out and had to end the relationship. Apparently he's a method actor and they were living at one of her properties that was remote and isolated.

Last edited:
I read an article the other day, apparently Martha Stewart was dating Anthony Hopkins around the time he shot Silence of the Lambs; after watching it she was creeped out and had to end the relationship. Apparently he's a method actor and they were living at one of her properties that was remote and isolated.
Was he asking her to cook some odd things?

Back