how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1635361184167.png

edit: and honestly, if homebrew shops suck at milling barley....i wonder how the milled option would be on this??? lol :mug:

I haven't been able to watch star trek for longer than 5 minutes since that movie in the 80's with the whales. That steaming pile was the last straw.

I don't know what movie that would be.

It's ok, we can have different opinions. For instance, I think Potter was better than Blake, and it wasn't even close.

I don't know what movie that would be.

It's ok, we can have different opinions. For instance, I think Potter was better than Blake, and it wasn't even close.
I think maybe Leonard Nimoy was in it, Next Generation IIRC. I dunno, just way too far-fetched for my taste. To be fair, recent "Star Wars" stuff is equally disenchanting.

Star Trek IV

Ah

For some odd reason I've never watched any TOS movie, and I haven't watched many episodes from that series either.

I've watched First Contact a couple of times. Many years ago I saw a chunk of Generations and missed a couple chances to watch Nemesis, but saw enough to spoil the ending.

Foster's was my first legal beer on my 21st birthday. One of those oversized cans, at a place downtown called "Dick's Last Resort." It was a first rate lilacflowers. Not the beer, the bar.

On the way home I vomited out the passenger window during a left hand turn onto a major street, spraying the car in the other turning lane to my right. I can still see it in slow motion, the look of surprise turning to disgust on the faces of that old married couple. It was a warm October evening, they had their windows cracked a bit and I believe they got a taste.

The force of the wind blowing into my open window at 35 was enough to atomize the spew, painting my friends in the back seat and also did a fairly even job of coating the headliner of my brother's Blazer.

The next morning I woke up in the tub, fully clothed but soaking wet from being hosed down by my friends. Cleaning the car out with a terrible hangover was a godawful task. His truck never really smelled right after that; no matter how many air fresheners he bought, on a hot day it would come back. Good times.

Foster's, Australian for FLUUURGHHH!
Seems like an appropriate Fosters experience haha!

Back