how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's the meme generator thread.

There is no requirement for beer, and I'm really upset by the lack of generators. C'mon guys.
HondaEU22i.jpg

Ah, we call that an american anti-theft device :D

I call it obsolete, since electric vehicles have no need of them, and barring a horrible disaster I have purchased my last "pure" ICE vehicle.

Although I did have to drive manual when I worked at a farm driving dump truck to haul manure.

I've never owned an auto, my inlaws do, but they are the only ones I know personally that do.
In the US automatic transmissions are far more common than manual. I prefer manual myself but my wife won't drive one. I've taught her but she really dislikes the "hassle" of managing the gearbox.

When we lived in Germany, renting cars was a bit dicey thanks to her preference; on more than one occasion we received free or low-cost upgrade to luxury-class cars as those were the only ones that are commonly equipped with automatic transmission. So long as we had requested automatic when booking our reservation they felt obliged to accommodate. E-Klasse for the cost of an A-Klasse? VIELEN DANK!!

Manual transmission is a PITA. I live in Europe where they are ubiquitous mostly because they're cheaper. But it sucks having to drive around all the time with both feet and hands constantly tied up. I never got leg cramps driving until switching to a manual. If I never had to drive a manual transmission for the rest of my life I wouldn't miss it, nevertheless my current car is a manual so I press on...

Lisas Presentation 07112021202605.jpg

Quit whining. I drive one of these-
View attachment 748178

lol i am old enough to remember when video game controlers looked like this.....

1636315070518.png

and not this!!

1636315176744.png

back when, it was all about UP-UP-Down-Down-Left-Right...A-B Select Start....and we were smart!

Attachments

• F64E8C5A-4631-4640-AE3D-317CAD386D9A.png
    F64E8C5A-4631-4640-AE3D-317CAD386D9A.png
    5 MB · Views: 1
Back