how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my "Magnifier" folder is full of this ****

FCJEG7KXEAAnUWy.jpg

Foster's was my first legal beer on my 21st birthday. One of those oversized cans, at a place downtown called "Dick's Last Resort." It was a first rate dive.

On the way home I vomited out the passenger window during a left hand turn onto a major street, spraying the car in the other turning lane to my right. I can still see it in slow motion, the look of surprise turning to disgust on the faces of that old married couple. It was a warm October evening, they had their windows cracked a bit and I believe they got a taste.

The force of the wind blowing into my open window at 35 was enough to atomize the spew, painting my friends in the back seat and also did a fairly even job of coating the headliner of my brother's Blazer.

The next morning I woke up in the tub, fully clothed but soaking wet from being hosed down by my friends. Cleaning the car out with a terrible hangover was a godawful task. His truck never really smelled right after that; no matter how many air fresheners he bought, on a hot day it would come back. Good times.

Foster's, Australian for FLUUURGHHH!

Last edited:
Foster's was my first legal beer on my 21st birthday. One of those oversized cans, at a place downtown called "Dick's Last Resort." It was a first rate lilacflowers. Not the beer, the bar.

On the way home I vomited out the passenger window during a left hand turn onto a major street, spraying the car in the other turning lane to my right. I can still see it in slow motion, the look of surprise turning to disgust on the faces of that old married couple. It was a warm October evening, they had their windows cracked a bit and I believe they got a taste.

The force of the wind blowing into my open window at 35 was enough to atomize the spew, painting my friends in the back seat and also did a fairly even job of coating the headliner of my brother's Blazer.

The next morning I woke up in the tub, fully clothed but soaking wet from being hosed down by my friends. Cleaning the car out with a terrible hangover was a godawful task. His truck never really smelled right after that; no matter how many air fresheners he bought, on a hot day it would come back. Good times.

🤣 this is a meme generator thread though! post that again, but in the form of a meme! :mug:

Foster's was my first legal beer on my 21st birthday. One of those oversized cans, at a place downtown called "Dick's Last Resort." It was a first rate lilacflowers. Not the beer, the bar.

Do I know you?! :rock:

FCqSTadXMAE0_ZP.jpeg

And one of my least favorite Trek characters has been Harry Kim.

I used to really like the doctor from Voyager, but rewatching him after Kes left, he just felt a little too predictable. His 'social' lessons with Seven were also pretty cringeworthy. It would've been neat if they developed a multi-episode story arc where he got stuck in the alpha quadrant in a data stream and they picked up a medic from the delta quadrant for a bit. Like a Neelix, but more useful and temporary. They swapped out Crusher/Pulaski/Crusher for a bit in NG, and I think something like that would've worked in Voyager.

FCqSTadXMAE0_ZP.jpeg

And one of my least favorite Trek characters has been Harry Kim.

I used to really like the doctor from Voyager, but rewatching him after Kes left, he just felt a little too predictable. His 'social' lessons with Seven were also pretty cringeworthy. It would've been neat if they developed a multi-episode story arc where he got stuck in the alpha quadrant in a data stream and they picked up a medic from the delta quadrant for a bit. Like a Neelix, but more useful and temporary. They swapped out Crusher/Pulaski/Crusher for a bit in NG, and I think something like that would've worked in Voyager.

you just brought that up because netflix dropped voyager from their shows aren't you? and being except for that one episode, where the doctor had a backup module, but all the other times, copying programs didn't exist in star trek....would have been great if that irritating prometheus doctor landed on the show for a few episodes.....who knows maybe he'd actually get laid? :mug:

Wait, what????

Don't mess with me on this, bracc!

i know to play it straight with you! i'm scared they'll drop TNG and DS9 too! then i'll save $20 a month, but have to shell out like $300 to buy the DVDs and rip them to my hard drive....

on a plus note, i noticed youtube is giving away free movies if you look for them.....$10 a month....

i know to play it straight with you! i'm scared they'll drop TNG and DS9 too! then i'll save $20 a month, but have to shell out like $300 to buy the DVDs and rip them to my hard drive...

Looks like I am going to have to cave and get Paramount+ . It was only a matter of time, anyway, I'm not going to miss season 2 of Picard.

Back