how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jupiter is spying on him! :ghostly:
I was at a party in college. One "crazy chic" was saying the government was using remote control insects to spy on people (her included). She was baker acted and later commited suicide. It was a sad story. Like 15 years later I read an article in the WSJ that the air force was testing remote insect drones for spying on people and testing them in the surrounding area. It was the same time and place. Not all crazy people are wrong. Just saying...

I was at a party in college. One "crazy chic" was saying the government was using remote control insects to spy on people (her included). She was baker acted and later commited suicide. It was a sad story. Like 15 years later I read an article in the WSJ that the air force was testing remote insect drones for spying on people and testing them in the surrounding area. It was the same time and place. Not all crazy people are wrong. Just saying...
Sad story, because mental illness is treatable. This young woman however, would have been diagnosed delusional over the bug cam comments. And yes I have read that the technology does exist.

1631640814580.jpeg

1632269171956.png

1632351701058.png
YOLO (and pumpkin ale season is ending soon)​
Jeremiah - he's a brewer​
He's a good friend of mine​
never understood the pumpkin ale he brewed​
But I helped him drink his 'wine​
And he always had some mighty fine 'wine [Barleywine!]​
Singin'​
joy to the world [Sing along!]​
All the boys and girls [Everyone!]​
Joy to the fishes ...​

hah! I KNEW I'd seen that face before!

1632522730479.png

Cheers! :D

[edit] I believe the meaning was "life has been totally effed up - but then there was that week with the big ship stuck sideways in a canal for distraction - and then it was free, so we're back to totally effed up life again"...

Cheers! (I'm not that far from agreeing...)

Back