how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else have they found dirt on, besides that producer or director nobody had heard of until he decided he wanted the job?
Some complaints have been heard regarding Mayim Bialik using her status as a PhD in neuroscience to shill for a company that produces a memory enhancement drug that “real” neuroscientists have questioned the efficacy of.

That said, St. Alex himself was a shill for Colonial Penn life insurance for many years, a company that could hardly be considered the gold standard for term life insurance coverage.

I’m inclined to think that the combination of social media and 24/7 cable news means that anything even remotely newsworthy simply must include some controversy, whether real or manufactured.

More than just Ms Bialik: they also found some uncomfortable missives from Ken Jennings - right when prognosticators thought he was a post-Richards lock.
For the record, I've been with Team Buzzy from the jump...

Cheers! ("Buzzy! Buzzy! Buzzy!" :D)

CBAD9788-9E31-468A-9B61-3C67511662D9.jpeg

my neighbor across the street is always saying there are drones spying on him

caught him outside the other night, he's pointing at all the moving lights in the sky, saying they can't all be commercial aircraft

we're less than 4 miles from Dulles International Airport. I show him the flight-tracking app on my phone, identify & classify everything flying by.

neighbor: "what's that right there, then! that light! it's too bright to be a star! not moving fast enough to be a plane!"

me, looking at flight-tracking app: "well, it's not an airplane"

me, looking at sky map app: "it's Jupiter"

Back