how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Memes, not Meme's. And Chicks, not Chic's. And Friends, not Friend's.

SIgned:

The Apostrophe Nazi

as a hard core gangster, i have to ask you. because my tutorial didn't cover it, so i had to guess....

i want to plurally say PRVs, but in the context of the keg posessing them....so i used the aprostrophe, but left the s off the end...was my guess correct, i've seen it done on other occasions?

images (4).jpeg

well i was actually half serious about that....i bought that book, for $15 many years ago....as long as made it through the 4th grade. know how to read, and use an index. it's refernce on pretty much anything you can do with any reactive group....

for brewing you'd better off with some biotech...mostly just strings of amides....they do stuff and have different side groups...but there's always that amine, and carboxylic acid next to each other.. i was trying to learn... but my washing machine didn't work as a centifuge..and when i played the percipitate a protein simulator with ammonium sulphate game, it just kept telling me "YOU LOSE"! lol, kinda discuarging....

as a hard core gangster, i have to ask you. because my tutorial didn't cover it, so i had to guess....

i want to plurally say PRVs, but in the context of the keg posessing them....so i used the aprostrophe, but left the s off the end...was my guess correct, i've seen it done on other occasions?

I'm reluctant to go there, to be honest.

The problem is making acronyms plural. PRVs is plural of PRV. PRV's is the PRV possessive. I don't know what PRV' would signify, other than a TPYO.

And truth be told, I just thought it was funny to say "Apostrophe Nazi."

I'm reluctant to go there, to be honest.

The problem is making acronyms plural. PRVs is plural of PRV. PRV's is the PRV possessive. I don't know what PRV' would signify, other than a TPYO.

And truth be told, I just thought it was funny to say "Apostrophe Nazi."

i realized a bit after posting that...i think it would beg kegs' PRVs.....that funny way of saying zeesiseezs...or something similar sounding....

I love that entire broadway skit from him, my buddy and I used to watch it all the time when he was in college. Good memories of a guy that left us to early.

Cheers!

My other all time favorite from that show, the monologue that led into the 'Atomic Bong' bit...

Back