how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1695234391700.png

We have wild peacocks where we live and our last name is Peacock. Some neighbors who hate the wild peacocks sued the city to get rid of them and won. When my kids were little, I showed them the local newspaper headlines that said "Judge Orders Peacocks Out of Palos Verdes" and solemnly told them that we were going to have to move. My wife was not happy with me.

P.S. I helped write an amicus brief on appeal on behalf of a non-profit group called "Friends of the Peacocks" and we won! So I was able to tell my kids that we and our wild relatives did not have to move after all.

We have wild peacocks where we live and our last name is Peacock. Some neighbors who hate the wild peacocks sued the city to get rid of them and won. When my kids were little, I showed them the local newspaper headlines that said "Judge Orders Peacocks Out of Palos Verdes" and solemnly told them that we were going to have to move. My wife was not happy with me.

P.S. I helped write an amicus brief on appeal on behalf of a non-profit group called "Friends of the Peacocks" and we won! So I was able to tell my kids that we and our wild relatives did not have to move after all.

That's fantastic

According to my sainted mother, it is:

(x * Fruit) + (min(y, 3) * Veg = x + min(3, y)

No matter I'd eaten 6 apples, 4 oranges and 2 bananas before supper, I was never excused veggies.
One equation with two variables has an infinite number of solutions. This will lead to "Analysis Paralysis."

Brew on :mug:

Back