how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AD4BA5E7-4AAC-4759-92F9-3D16B15EF89D.jpeg

waste of a good ribeye.

use a cheaper cut to slap a vegan.

follow for more Grog's Useful Tips for Irritating Vegans™

bonus tip: celebrate "Eat an Animal for PETA Day" every year on my birthday
Instead of slapping them with steak, can I use duck livers and just give them a little pate on the back?

You’ll need some of these too
View attachment 814743

Fun fact about me, I took a short course on how to AI bovines back when I worked on a dairy farm for a few years. Weeks later, before I had a chance to use that new skill, the farm manager announced that only a couple of people who had already demonstrated that they were decent at it would have that in their job description going forward.

I spent a couple hundred to take that class, and I've never put what I learned to use.

I challenge everybody to change your reading comprehension this weekend. every time you read AI that's in context with Artificial Intelligence, instead read it as if it was in context with @Kent88 's post above.

makes for some good laughs

You ever listen to the radio and mentally change every instance of "girl" in a song with "squirrel"?

Makes for some funny stuff.

"Just a small town squirrel...."

Squirrels Just Wanna Have Fun

I've Been Waiting for a Squirrel Like You

East End Boys & West End Squirrels

Brown Eyed Squirrel

I wish that I had Jesse's Squirrel

Fat Bottom Squirrels you make the rockin' world go 'round

no. never done that before. ever.

I had never heard of the deal with replacing squirrel for girl in songs but it does seem like an Alvin and the chipmunks album

1678565879130.png

My Best Friend's Squirrel
Sally (That Squirrel)
Who Are the Mystery Squirrels?
Bikini Squirrels With Machine Guns
What's Inside A Squirrel
Pretty Squirrel From Michigan
Pretty Squirrel At the Airport
American Squirrel
Squirrels Got Rhythm
The Squirrel Can't Help it

Back