how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FgaA2xHXEAA79AG.jpg

Nope, I get almost nothing from it.
You'd need to find an original. A jpeg compressed, shrunk, viewed on a monitor with pixels, etc. is probably not going to allow it to work. I don't see it either and I was always great with these.

The schooner / sailboat thing is from the Kevin Smith "Mallrats" movie. You'd have to have seen it, maybe more than once, to recognize it.

My wife and I watch that every so often. It’s cringingly accurate in a lot of ways. I still haven’t talked to my father in law at less than a 90 degree angle, and the bit about the guy who just expects bars when actually asking for coffee (with creamer no less)?? It legit gives me shudders because you just don’t do that omg.

I texted this to my daughter a little while ago. She replied “It’s a good thing the poles in Buck’s Bar weren’t tent poles”. Buck‘s is a joint where she and her husband and their friends used to hang out before they had kids and had to learn adulting. :cool:

Back