• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston - eBIAB kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasWine

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gang. Switching to a larger kettle and need to sell my current one. 9 gallon bayou classic with steamer basket, 2 x 1500 watt all stainless elements, 3 piece valve, sight glass, tee in the lid with bulk head and 90 degree elbow on the underside. QR fittings, temp probe and dip tube not included.

$175

Served me well over the past year. Used it as a recirculating eBIAB set up. Made 6 gallon batches (using a small sparge) with brew house efficiencies always at 80% or better.

Lots of flexibility with a kettle like this. Indoor brewing is a cinch if that's your thing. Add your own controller (~$100) and a pump (~$50) and you'll have a complete recirculating eBIAB system for a fraction of what one costs new. Can even double as a sous vide cooker. Cooked a few delicious steaks in it myself.

Local pick up only.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1460170435282.jpg

View attachment 1460170448281.jpg

View attachment 1460170462539.jpg

View attachment 1460170481735.jpg

I know you said local only but if you change your mind and would ship please let me know.

:mug:

Back