• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas (Houston) - Brewhardware Hot Rods

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasWine

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
These Hot Rods served me well, but I have since moved on. Local (Houston) sale only.

Two Hot Rods
(1) $75 - Fully assembled with ~20 ft high temp extension cord and a 1500 watt fold back element.
(2) $50 - Disassembled but comes with a cord and plug that will make about a ~2 ft pig tail for the unit. 1650 watt fold back element.

$100 for both

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_171203_2.jpg
    IMG_20181230_171203_2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 246
The assembled one is sold. I'll have to think about shipping. I'll be back in country for the month of February to prepare to leave again for one year+, so shipping brewing equipment won't be high on my list of things to get done.

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but is the disassembled hot rod still available? I'm in Houston for local pickup.

Thanks

Back