hosting a sleepover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
What is wrong with me?

I have 4 kids: 7, 5, 3, and 1. The neighbors have only two: 7 and 5. They hosted several weeks ago, for the two oldest kids. Now it's my turn to host their kids.

Got them all crying, then the wife bailed me out, and now they're upstairs playing. As long as they don't wake the baby I'm happy.

Time for another beer!

Give them a few years and it will sound like animal sacrifices are taking place in the bedroom. Enjoy it while they are little.

Give them a few years and it will sound like animal sacrifices are taking place in the bedroom. Enjoy it while they are little.

So true, enjoy it now because the time will fly too fast. Mine are 23, 21, 17, and 15 now and SWMBO and I always reminisce to back when they were your kids ages. It has always been common for there to be a dozen or more kids stay over. Best investment was building a house with a basement!

No kidding. I have a 14 and 12 yo girls (11 and 5 yo boys and 2 yo baby girl). They had a sleep over with 5 other teen girls and I was completely overwhelmed. Girls are nuts

When the cousins come over, I just go and hide. They love their grouchy uncle and I love them too, but from a distance. Did I mention they were teenage girls?

Cousins are coming over? Oh, I think I have stuff to do in the garage!

Back