• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts HoseHead 5BC electric brew controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattym5

Reaction score
For Sale is a HoseHead 5BC electric brew controller. It can run on 30a or 50a. 2 elements. Currently configured for CraftBeerPi. This is the newer version with the direct plug outlets for pumps.

Only selling because i upgraded to a dedicated PID controller. Comes with the brew controller, 5 temp probes, cords, 1/2" NPT thermowells.

Looking for $350 plus shipping. Located in Western MA if anyone wants local pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Did you fix the video output issues? Would you ship to Canada?
I have not used the hosehead since I purchased my PID controller. The video output via HDMI was working. A fresh install of the software isn't too difficult and wouldn't hurt, that way it's all your settings. Just need to download the operating system for free from the internet and load it onto the SD card. I would ship to canada but may look to split the shipping cost depending on how much it costs.

I have not used the hosehead since I purchased my PID controller. The video output via HDMI was working. A fresh install of the software isn't too difficult and wouldn't hurt, that way it's all your settings. Just need to download the operating system for free from the internet and load it onto the SD card. I would ship to canada but may look to split the shipping cost depending on how much it costs.
Mattym5, do you want to email me at [email protected]?

For Sale is a HoseHead 5BC electric brew controller. It can run on 30a or 50a. 2 elements. Currently configured for CraftBeerPi. This is the newer version with the direct plug outlets for pumps.

Only selling because i upgraded to a dedicated PID controller. Comes with the brew controller, 5 temp probes, cords, 1/2" NPT thermowells.

Looking for $350 plus shipping. Located in Western MA if anyone wants local pick up.
I know this is probably sold but just figured I’d check anyways. If it is still for sale I will purchase it.
R/

Back