HornyDevil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discovered who BA user Venom was:

t8IHP.gif

How far can the Pens go without Letang?

Same place they went last year. Letang's a stud when you look at how much time that he logs on the ice, but he can and does make bad mistakes getting the puck out of the defensive zone. I think it's better having him on the ice, but not having him isn't going to hurt them that much. Kind of a wash, really.

Things working out exactly as planned every time isn't the same as you saying "shite never works out like you want it to". Sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

You guys are really looking hard at everything that I say just in case that there's something for you to pick apart.

It's more amusing that you know.

You know these two things mean exactly the same thing, right? You're just taking exception because I said it.

I'm not taking exception because you said it I'm taking exception because I believe you're wrong.

You said "That shite never works out like you want it to." Never as in it NEVER happens.

In regards to beerandraiderfan 's gifs of laughing and "wrong" you said "So . . . you're saying that every sexual encounter that you've been involved in went exactly as planned?" I don't think beerandraiderfan was implying that EVERY encounter went EXACTLY as planned but he certainly wasn't implying that they NEVER worked out exactly as planned. As I said "Sometimes they do sometimes they don't."

I'm not taking exception because you said it I'm taking exception because I believe you're wrong.

You said "That shite never works out like you want it to." Never as in it NEVER happens.

In regards to beerandraiderfan 's gifs of laughing and "wrong" you said "So . . . you're saying that every sexual encounter that you've been involved in went exactly as planned?" I don't think beerandraiderfan was implying that EVERY encounter went EXACTLY as planned but he certainly wasn't implying that they NEVER worked out exactly as planned. As I said "Sometimes they do sometimes they don't."

Come on, dude. You're trying WAY too hard here.

Back