Hopheaded in Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbhistory

Reaction score
Hello community,

Joined Homebrewtalk because for the last 2 years fine people like yourself have been saving me from making my usual slew of stupid mistakes. I have recently started all-grain brewing and figured this was a great time to show support to the community that has continually supported me. I teach High School students here in Columbus who have severe behavior issues..... which is also the reason I love beer. My palette likes to be destroyed on a regular basis, so I tend to brew IIPA's and anything I can get over 100 IBU. I really have very little knowledge at this point to bring to the table, but I hope to start replying to threads soon.

welcome. I agree, I feel like our extended winter is making me drink more which is making me brew more beer

Welcome to the forum and thank you for answering the calling of educator.

Yeah,like God forgot to click the "spring" button or something for Ohio. Southern states are hunting bumper crops of huge morrel mushrooms for over a month already! We ain't got jack squat yet. My birthday is the 31st,& it's been said on the news that it'll be snowing till at least then.
Punksatauny punk Phil's getting his butt kicked for lying to us!...:mad:
And to think I was born on Easter%^%$$@#^%^$!!!

Yeah,like God forgot to click the "spring" button or something for Ohio. Southern states are hunting bumper crops of huge morrel mushrooms for over a month already! We ain't got jack squat yet. My birthday is the 31st,& it's been said on the news that it'll be snowing till at least then.
Punksatauny punk Phil's getting his butt kicked for lying to us!...:mad:
And to think I was born on Easter%^%$$@#^%^$!!!

What beer would you pair with Groundhog........ cause I'm down with eating his lying a#$! :mug:

I'm thinking ether an English bitter or maybe rauchbeir with his punk a$$ pit bbq'd...at least 5 hours with pin oak.:mug::ban::rockin::ban:

Back