Hop Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
To all that have been asking, Yes I will be selling rhizomes next month but here is what I have to do before then.

1 set up as a vendor again for a few months.
2 Watch the snow melt
3 Inspect the condition of the field and rhizomes.

Thanks to all the inquiries again this year. As of now I have no idea what will be available except for Cascade.

Thanks again, Ray

I know you said that you dont yet know what will be available, but do you have any Horizon plants?
I am trying to track down a couple Horizon rhyzomes.

thanks

Ok I am ready for pm,s with your want lists. If you are ready to order send me your paypal address and I will send an invoice.

CASCADE 3 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
GALENA 4 EA
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER SOLD OUT
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING OLD OUT
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE SOLD OUT

Shipping is 6.00 for up to 12. Bulk orders contact me for prices. No shipping to Wa, Hi or international.
PA residents add tax. 6%

To streamline the ordering please send me your PayPal address and HBT username for feedback with what rhizomes you want and I will send you an invoice. I am only one person doing this and it would really help out. Thanks, Ray

Just took a look at some of my hops that I planted last year, which I bought from you. They are already starting to sprout! I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for rhizomes.

Latest posts

Back