• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Great Deal. I Planted 1 Day After receiving them in the mail. 4 out of 8 have popped out of the ground in a little over 1 week. Thanks Again:rockin:

Here's the hop trellis I just made for the hops I got from you last week. Hopefully They like it!

1397323795022.jpg

Great service. Ordered mine Friday, got them on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Do you still have 6 centennial, 2 cascade and 2 chinook?

How many fit in a box for shipping. Or is it one per box for 6

Will these produce a good yield this year.

I usually fit 12-14 in a small flat rate box ( only way I ship) Trust me if there is a cheaper way that gets to you fast and cheap I would do it. Cascade might give you a low yield this year but usually 2-3 yrs. for full yields, depends on soil, temps, water etc. Most rhizomes need to get a complete root system set up before putting the energy into the bines.

Just sent payment for 6- centennial, 3 - cascade and 3 chinook, thanks

Hi Ray,

I'd love to buy some from you. I'm new to this site. I'd like:

12 - CASCADE
3 - CHINOOK
3 - CENTENNIAL
3 - GOLDING
3 - FUGGLE

How do I private message you? I'm at [email protected], if that helps at all.

Thanks,

Andy

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398537594.272124.jpg The rhizomes are in, can't wait to watch them grow. Thanks again Halifax Hops!

I got my order yesterday. Very fast shipment and the rhizomes look great. I'll report back with activity but a couple of them are already sprouted and one I can see a small cone formed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398906685.684807.jpg
My cascades and centennials r doing great. Will be transferring to the ground soon

Back