• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I still have some rhizomes for sale. They are all 3 ea and 6 shipping for up to 12. The cascades are 2 ea or 6 for 10.

2014 RHIZOMES

CASCADE
CHINOOK
CENTENAL
GLACIER
HALLERTAU
MAGNUM
GOLDING
TETNAG
FUGGLE
WILLIIMETTE
Hi,
If you want I can send you an invoice if you give me your e-mail address. My paypal is [email protected]. You can just send payment and make sure in the remarks is your HBT username, full mailing address and what you ordered.
Thanks, Ray

SO, with this AWESOME winter here in MN, I don't see them going into the ground anytime soon, how would one store these?

I would like 2x Cascade, Chinook, Centennial, Golding, and Fuggle. Please message me with payment info. Thanks!

I would like 1 each of the following:

Cascade
Cent
Chinook
Magnum
Tett
Hallertau

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Can I get

6 CASCADE

1 CHINOOK

1 MAGNUM

Shipped to 28401

I will PayPal you in the morning.

Sure can, just make sure you add tour HBT username, full mailing address and what you ordered. My paypal is [email protected]

I am going to have to wait until at least Tuesday to dig again because of the 6" of snow we got last night. supposed to be 60 today, crazy spring.

I tried to get the rhizomes today but the soil was still frozen right at the level the rhizomes grow, hopefully Wed they will go out. If this puts anyone in a bind let me know.

Well got the cascades out and now it is a downpour, waiting for a break to get the rest out along with the tractor that is stuck in the mud! $ wheel drive makes it worse. Is it 5 o'clock somewhere?

Sent PM for 6 Cascade. Please confirm availability and I'll make PayPal payment.
Thanks!

I have been getting a lot of pm that I cannot count! I add what I call scrap (small rhizomes that may or may not grow) when I have them in the orders, better than the compost pile.

Also I just ran out of Chinook, they did not do well over the winter and I lost a lot of them.

Just wondering if you think any of these would do better in the area i'm in (Hampton Roads, VA).
I have been growing Cascade and Fuggle, they do okay in pots but not in the ground, they die off after getting to about 6'. too sandy i'm guessing.
I have some pretty old plants in very large pots but still pretty limited in the amount of hops they produce.
Any suggestions on what would be good to try?

I am surprised the Cascade do not do well there, I was stationed in Norfolk for a few years and the soil was sandy there. Magnum might do well there, they also grow fast like Cascade. I would definitely enhance the ground with peatmoss and a decent topsoil mix.

PP payment sent. 6 CASCADE thanks! When is a good time to plant these?

I'm interested in a few . Please pm me and let me know what u have left. Ty

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Figured I'd grab some and see what happens, plus if it doesn't work out not much is spent. Made a trellis (telephone, not electric, pole) and planted today. I might have planted them too deep? I went about 6" now I see you should do 3-4"... crossing my fingers but thanks for the good deal HALIFAXHOPS, local shop is selling them for $8 each, plus tax.

1978612_10152049653487883_3733583399061865743_n.jpg

Do you have cascade and centennial left?

If so, I'll take 2 cascades and 2 centennials

Back