Hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN I PLAN ON SELLING RHIZOMES STARTING IN APRIL. THE ONL ONE I CAN GUARANTEE RIGHT NOW IS CASCADE. THERE WILL BE A STORE STARTING AGAIN NEXT MENTH ALSO. PM ME WITH YOUR WANT LISTS. should BE 3-4 EA AGAIN VARRING ON TYPE.

Hey Dan, I wish, Been kind of laid up this year fighting with the VA. I actually let the field go to hell last year around July. Just could not do it. I should have some good ones this summer when I get my midlife crisis/winter project on the road. 1974 4 door dart that I shoehorned a 440 into. Looks like an old mans car. should run around low 12's.

Do you think this will be a good story?

SAM_0001.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

SAM_0003.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

SAM_0005.jpg

Looks like my first car only I had a slant six:( Probably a good thing or I might not be here now with that motor. Chicks where all over it:rockin:

Right now it has the slant six. It was a 1 owner with 106k miles. Does not look like it but it has a few new panels because of rust and new paint (still needs to be buffed) and all of the rubber was original and changed. I put poly in where they make it. I want to use the 6 for a few months and work out all the bugs before the 440 goes in. See what you do when you do not have hops to keep you busy over the winter! To bad my CHICK is not all over it. Just another excuse to be in the pole barn!

here is the list for 2014.

2014 RHIZOMES

CASCADE
CHINOOK
GALENA
CENTENAL
GLACIER
HALLERTAU
MAGNUM
GOLDING
TETNAG
FUGGLE