• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hop Rhizomes for sale from PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Here is the list of what I should have. You can pm me with a want list. It all gets shipped in flat rate boxes usually 7 for 15 or so rhizomes. Here is a list of what I should have this year. Please send me a pm of the wants and I will reply when they are ready to go, probably in Mid to late April depending on the ground thawing out.

CASCADE 3.50 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
GALENA SOLD OUT
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER 4 EA
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING 4 EA
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE 4 EA

With the weather trend here looks like early April we will start selling the rhizomes.

Quick plug for HaliFaxHops. He's legit! Picked up a bunch of Cascades last year and they preformed beautifully. Cheers!

Here is what is now available.

CASCADE 3.50 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER 4 EA
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING 4 EA
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE 4 EA

Also send me your paypal addy with the request so I can send you a invoice via paypal.
Thanks all.

HalifaxHops,

I got the invoice. Funds sent. Now where to put my beds? I'll have my 15 year old digging them out after school. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back