hop markers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stretch

Reaction score
I've been searching and can't seem to find the thread, but someone here was laser cutting hop markers with the name on them. Anyone have any info as to whether they are still available and a link? I thought I'd saved it, but no luck.

I am pretty sure I had that thread in my subscriptions. My guess is that the guy was selling stuff on the forum, and the thread was removed because he didn't want to become a vendor.

+1 must have been removed I just went through ever thread i posted in and that one is no longer in my records.

HERE is his site, don't know if anything happened with him here on HBT. I do recall him becoming a vendor for a little while.

I thought he became a vendor as well which is why I didn't think it had been removed. Thank you for the site. Google wouldn't bring it up for me no matter what word combo I tried.

First hit when I search for "hop markers", in any case you're certainly welcome. My Google-Fu is strong...

Thanks wyzaz for finding and posting the link to my store on here. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

And to answer the question of the disapearing thread: Yes, I was a vendor for a while. But sales weren't brisk enough to stay a vendor. So, the thread was removed after my vendor status expired.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks wyzaz for finding and posting the link to my store on here. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

And to answer the question of the disapearing thread: Yes, I was a vendor for a while. But sales weren't brisk enough to stay a vendor. So, the thread was removed after my vendor status expired.

Thanks for your interest!

I do what I can, glad to see you're still here. Cheers!

Back