Hop-head from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajh52

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I just ordered a home brew kit from Midwest Supplies. I love my pale ales...the hoppier the better. Some of my favorite beers include Great Lakes Burning River, Commodore Perry, Lake Erie Monster (If I can get a clone recipe for this, I will be forever thankful), Nosferatu, and Chistmas Ale; Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre, 90 and 120 min IPA; Lagunitas Maximus IPA; Stone's Arrogant Bastard; and Schlenkerla Rauchbier (Baumberg, DE specialty). I'm a chemist, so mixing stuff in the right quantities at the right times, and at the right temperature is my livelihood. I hope that with the knowledge I get from this forum and other sources, I'll soon be brewing some amazing beers at home.

Welcome! I'm originally from Ohio, North Ridgeville to be precise. Can't go wrong in here if you want to learn to brew. These guys really know their stuff.

welcome ajh! another ohioan here and having a commadore perry as I type. good stuff :mug:

Latest posts

Back