Cheers from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4K_Brewing

Reaction score
Long time follower of the forums, so I decided I may as well join in! I'm Jason from southwest Ohio. I've been brewing for a little over a year now for friends and family and we call our little gig "4K Brewing". My staple beer is a Scottish Ale, but I've also brewed Saisons, Black IPAs, 2XIPAs, smoked porters, English Ales, an imperial pumpkin stout with vanilla and many more. I just bottled my first fruit beer that was an American wheat with real blueberries. I currently have my first BA beer in primary fermentation right now and it's going to be a BA strong Scotch Ale. I try to brew 5 gallons about every two weeks. So far I've only bottled, but I'm currently getting ready to build a keezer from a 15CF chest freezer that will have 4 home brews, 1 homemade wine and 1 homemade root beer on tap. So far I have a 20 pound CO2 tank, regulator, 1 corny keg and a freezer. I'm looking for more kegs as well as faucets and line so if you know any good places to buy, don't hesitate to let me know! I try to buy local. My go to place is Listermann's in Cincinnati. I look forward to getting to know some new people and sharing recipes. Until then, cheers!

Back