Hoosiers!!!! Indiana born and raised

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, welcome to the forum.
My wife is from Indiana. I don't hold it against her:D
Come to think of it my last three girlfriends including my wife were from Indiana:drunk:

Live in Kokomo and have made wine in the past, never liked wine too much, so switched to beer, much happier now haha, I used to make wine in high school and took it to parties and got pretty "famous" for it, but nobody could have liked it! Never filtered and never aged more than a week!

Live in Kokomo and have made wine in the past, never liked wine too much, so switched to beer, much happier now haha, I used to make wine in high school and took it to parties and got pretty "famous" for it, but nobody could have liked it! Never filtered and never aged more than a week!
LOL

Welcome I'm from South Bend Indiana, Haven't made any wine yet but my girlfriend and mom may get me to someday

Its easy, I used 2 or 3 cans of welches frozen juice and water then add honey till you get your correct gravity, (shoot for 12% ABV) put it in 1 gallon carboy and wait a month and rack off, oak chips help add the barrel flavor

I plan on starting a gallon batch of Mead this Sunday... Honey,water,Nutrient & Booster, yeast. Can't be to hard... Just Patience... What am I doing? I haven't even tasted a finished home brew beer yet.

jcraig said:
I'm just down the street from you in Beanblossom. Brewing any beer?

Not yet! I drink more beer, but my grandparents have fruit and I started a couple grape vines so I am makin wine! I am actually pretty close to you, I am in the Center Grove area! Once I get good enough to share we should trade our drinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Back