Homemade wine shipping ideas!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuthJohn

Reaction score
Hey,
I am little worried and tensed, my aunty (settled in the US) is a good wine maker. She had made homemade wines for our graduation parties. But suddenly something occurred with her work that she is unable to reach home. I don't like to get any other wines because she had prepared the wine 10 years back for my graduation. It was her wish to host a graduation party. I really going to miss her. I can't reschedule the party as we already had sent the invitations to the guest. I am really confused. I don't know how could I bring the wine bottles? My friend told that she had brought fine arts from the US through Armstrong Moving (http://www.armmove.com/), but even she doesn't know whether they have any food or wine shipping services. I had gone through their site but unable to find something like that. Does anyone have got any services from Armstrong Moving? Do they provide food shipping services? Anyone who is familiar with their services please respond. Any alternative solutions for shipping are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Back