Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Carboy Cleaner because my fellow brewer just rubbed his in my face while I was scrubbing with my prehistoric brush! What better way to get back at him then getting one for free!

I own a carboy cleaner already, but desperately need one that fits inside of the 3 6.5 gal kegs instead of the 1 5 gal BB.

I am so glad that you guys created this. I use to brew with carboys but this last June I had a accident with with the glass and got a bad cut on my hand which actually required surgery due to a severed tendon. Instead of giving up on brewing though I decided to move my brew operation to all stainless steel sanke kegs and have since traded away all my glass carboys. I just recently really stepped up my game and bout 14 kegs off craigslist. I am gonna use them as mash tuns, boilers, and fermenters. Most of these kegs are really dirty and still have old beer in them. I would REALLY love to win a large sanke cleaner. It would make my day.

I need one to make sure all my carboys are clean during the Zombie apocalypse, Need to make sure my homebrews taste good after a long day of killing zombies..

I am 32 and had a stroke on May 9th. I have been recovering ever since. I can move and walk already, but need assistance on brew day with lifting my hot kettle and when I need to sit due to exhaustion. This cleaner will allow me to be more independent because I don't need to call in favors again on bottling day, causing better spirits in me, leading to better beer for all.

I'd have a more positive demeanor if I only won a carboy cleaner! Happy christmas...

Why I need a carboy cleaner: 12 hours of soaking, 11 words of profanity, 10 prune-like fingers, 9 percent ABV beer trub, 8 aching muscles, 7 filthy rags, 6 gallons of waste water, 5 puddles of spillage, 4 slips on the floor, 3 filthy brushes, 2 ounces of dry hops, and a container of PBW in a pear tree.

I would love to win a free carboy cleaner as I have not found a decent solution for cleaning my better bottle. This looks like a great bet would love to try it out.

I am so poor I tried to make beer from the coal in my stocking, what a mess I have to clean, so I really need a carboy cleaner.

First, let me say what a WONDERFUL idea this was. How could the Craft brewing nation ever survive this long without this carboy cleaner... Even the
Pilgrims would stand in awe seeing this modern marvel cleaning and disinfecting all their brewing equipment. Even Miles Standish would give it a
wink of praise. Thank you,, thank you for this labor, NO, life saving device..
.... Why is my nose brown.... :confused: ..... Jim.

That carboy is a real b!tch to clean. I need this like i need more beer.. badly!

Right now carboys are troublesome. I just want them to be easy....just like Jay-Z wrote...

'If Ya havin' carboy problems, I feel bad for you, son.
I got 99 problems but a carboy ain't one....'

10 carboys, 22 sanke kegs and 54 corny’s. I will push your product to the very edge of its abilities. If they’re able to take the punishment I will dish out to them, they are worthy of the gods. In my care, these carboy cleaners will touch nothing but glass and stainless. Better ship a few extra pads, if you dare.

Trade, for my wife, cheaper to maintain and cleans on demand! Especially a free one. Woohoo! :D

I am fairly new to homebrewing and,need all the help I can get! I've also gotten some friends to start brewing and after they see me cleaning/disinfecting with this I'm sure you'll sell a few extra units!

I am new to homebrewing but based on my research, it appears that leaving the crud around the inside of my carboy would have disastrous consequences to any subsequent beer that I attempt to ferment or condition in said carboy, therefore, a proper cleaning tool would be most beneficial to my fledgling brewery...and my health.

My wife would love you if I won this, she is the only one with hands small enough to fit down that little hole.

Not happy with a full carboy/keg soak and the wire brush bending when using it. The carboy cleaner is just what is needed... and just in time for Christmas!

I had wanted to jump into homebrewing but not being able to get me some carboys, my dad decided to hand me down some carboys he used for his "wine" and never decided to clean. So had to borrow my father-in-law's carboy brush and stained it purple, pretty sure he hates me haha. Please save me!

Brushes? We don't need no stinking brushes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back