Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleanliness is next to godliness! Can never be too clean when home brewing and the more weapons the better! I would put this thing to work if i had one.

Why I need a carboy cleaner: 12 hours of soaking, 11 words of profanity, 10 prune-like fingers, 9 percent ABV beer trub, 8 aching muscles, 7 filthy rags, 6 gallons of waste water, 5 puddles of spillage, 4 slips on the floor, 3 filthy brushes, 2 ounces of dry hops, and a container of PBW in a pear tree.

I could really use the help...my back is killing me and your product would really help me out.

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 3 NEW WINNERS
With well over 1100 posts for the final weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were hundreds of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 3!!! Below are the 3 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #1090 Barnstormer
"Kindness wins today, a Carboy Cleaner is on its way!"

Post #1103 MrShake
"Poor, poor Charlie Brown!"

Post #1105 cracked1
"A Carboy cleaner can save time and Christmas, Nice! "

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. This was a fantastic giveaway! We will certainly try it again someday. We are 100% committed to homebrewers! Have a wonderful New Year and make lots Beer! Goto our website below to get your own! Follow us on Facebook and get more great deals.

I am a first time Brewer on fixed income already broke from buying equipment and ingredient's. A carboy cleaner would be a welcome addition to my new tool set.

I won one couple of weeks back and finally got to use it on a very nasty, big stout carboy.

It...is...awesome! I couldn't believe how easy it was to clean that thing, and even with krausen caked on from the 5 gallon mark to the very top of my carboy, left sitting for 4 weeks! 30 seconds from filthy to squeaky clean!

Thank you, Carboy Cleaner!

I won one couple of weeks back and finally got to use it on a very nasty, big stout carboy.

It...is...awesome! I couldn't believe how easy it was to clean that thing, and even with krausen caked on from the 5 gallon mark to the very top of my carboy, left sitting for 4 weeks! 30 seconds from filthy to squeaky clean!

Thank you, Carboy Cleaner!
Post a video of you cleaning your carboy in 30 seconds from filthy to squeaky clean and i'll buy you another one.. Seems to me your advertising a little bit here... I've never had a problem with a little bleach and hot water,let it soak... few pumps of the carboy brush, and rinse.. and thats with a Stout too.. but don't come on here thinking we are chumps and shooting that clean in 30 seconds at us.. puttin on my boots, it's getting deep in here.

My first request did not suffice
So I wrote this one up in a trice
The mess, 'tis obscene.
My carboy's aren't clean!
So a carboy cleaner would be quite nice.

Thank you for choosing me in the last drawing. I am really looking forward to using my new cleaner.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Im just getting started in home brewing and winner the cleaner would allow me to keep everything clean and have less worries about the pregnant wife complaining about the smell because something wasnt cleaned right

Salve Magistrum,

I would love to get this carboy cleaner. My income is divided between school loans and rent so any gifts that support my hobby would be greatly appreciated.'

Thank you

Ummm... Beer tastes better from a clean keg and I like good tasting craft beer. I just picked up my first Corny keg so I'll be needing a good cleaner to keep it spic and span. Pick me so I can start off with the best!

Lets face it, I'm pretty new to making the brew and with all the dirty girls that are going to be getting served, I'm gonna need all the cleaning help I can get.

Thanks again guys goodluck all

Currently I am using a bottle brush to clean my Carboy, basically it's just getting the rim, kind of like cleaning a toilet.

I have mice picketing on my counter. The negotiations are that if I don't offer 5 oz of 2 row cost of living increase for them to clean the inside of my carboys they will quit. What will I do they are the only thing that will fit into my carboy and clean it. Oh wait if only I could win one of those fancy Carboy Cleaners they are giving away on HomeBrewTalk.com

For the love of god, the contest ended over a week ago. I can't figure out how to unsubscribe. Stop trying to win.

I'm on my iPhone. Haven't logged onto the real site in ages.

click the "More" tab at the bottom.

click the Subscribed link.

Go to the "Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway" thread and drag your finger over it from right to left.

a "delete" button should appear on the far right. Click it

Done!

Note: if you enter the thread instead of seeing the "delete" button then go back and try again. sometimes takes a few tries to get the drag right.

Just starting off to home brewing and got some new power tools for Christmas and this would be a great way to make life easier. Can't wait to tell everyone I know about the carboy cleaner

...prior to which Christmas? 2011 or 2012? ;)

I just cracked my carboy, swore off glass, and then came across an Old Timey Deer Park Glass water jug at a flea market the next weekend...

I also have a Sanke keg that came with my kegerator, and it has been waiting a year for me to get over my fears and use it as a large fermenter...

so I need away to clean these suckers out goood, and those blue brushes look beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back