Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I stopped brewing 7-8 years ago, my wife was after me to throw everything away. I'm glad I kept my kegs, but where they are is problematic. I used them as a filler in an above ground garden. I am digging them out, but they are very dirty. As a result, I really need one of these cleaners.

Well, my method of using a cheap brush and attaching another stick to lengthening it is getting it on my nerves :eek:

It's after 4 PM on Friday....Time to clean my carboys. OOPS! I have no Carboy Cleaner :( Maybe next week????

I am new to brewing and have never cleaned a Carboy and really don't look forward to doing it. Do you think I could teach my three year old Grandson and make him think it's fun?

That seems like a much gentler method for cleaning my carboy than the brush I use now; I'd like to find out!

I need the keg cleaner brush attachment for my cornys because I bought a carboy cleaner and cut the wings down to size already. Yes, it makes sense to me.

I would like a free carboy cleaner because I am brand new to the hobby and I have no friggin' clue as to what I'm doing.

I would love the carboy cleaner for this reason. I sit in my small shower with my carboys and wash them by hand using a toilet brush since I have no other method or option to clean it in my apartment. This would definitely make it easier for me to clean, and allow me to enjoy my shower more.

Because i am tired of using oxy clean as the brush!
I need something that wont scratch or harm a carboy...just give it love.

I currently use a right angle brush to clean my carboy. I hate that when I pull the wet brush out of the small mouth of the carboy it sprays water everywhere. I can try to cover it with a towel but that's just one more thing to try to juggle with an already wet and slippery carboy. The Carboy Cleaner looks much easier to manage.

Haven't brewed since before the internet, and the two carboys in my garage still have remnants from the last batches.:drunk:

My wife got laid off from work and I have a hard enough time trying to save for ingredients much less any new supplies. We are only buying gifts for our daughter this year for Christmas because we can't afford to buy gifts for each other. I have been wanting one of these for a while now but won't be in the budget anytime in the foreseeable future.

After so many years of making myself small enough to get into the carboy it would be a pleasure to have some other way to clean them.

i'm relatively new to homebrewing and my wife gives me evil looks every time i tell her i need something else! any free equipment would make her happy!!!

The reason I need a carboy cleaner is because it looks like a great product that would most likely result in me brewing more often.

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 3 NEW WINNERS
With well over 700 posts for the third weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were dozens of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 3!!! Below are the 3 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #569 harrydrez
"Yes there is a better way, and it is on it's way."

Post #631 rothj617
"Everybody deserves a Carboy Cleaner under the Christmas tree!"

Post #701 BigTexBrewer
"There is nothing that works better, you won a Carboy Cleaner today!"

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. You are all welcome to resubmit a new post for the next contest. All posts submitted after 4pm Friday the 2nd will be entered in to the next contest which ends at 4pm Friday, December 9th. Good luck to all!

If Santa doesn't put one under the tree, as Bob Barker says, the price is right! Treat yourself!

I placed bubble wrap outside the front door so I can hear when the mailman drops off my carboy cleaner!

Merry Christmas to me!

Tired of my neighbors asking if I am trying to grow a new strain of algae in the carboys waiting patiently for a tedious session of scrubbing with an ineffective and almost useless brush.

Early to bed, early to rise, did you ever get Starsan in your eyes?
Gunk here, gunk there, gunk everywhere.
Boy do I need a Carboy Cleaner!
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas and to all a good night!

Guess who!

I used up all my clever on last weeks post and I didn't win. I was just going to buy a carboy cleaner but I realized that I also need to go buy some more clever. With the prices that clever is going for these days there is no way I can afford a carboy cleaner too.

I spent all my money buying Carboys, and brew supplies, Now i have no more money to clean my supplies. Please help!!

I love crap that goes on the end of a drill! Please let me add this to my collection of stuff to spin at a high rate of speed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back