Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
carboy-logos.jpg

NEW Carboy Cleaner - Keg Cleaner &
Large Carboy & Sanke Keg Cleaner Giveaway!​
We are proud to announce that Carboy Cleaner will be giving away 2 Carboy Cleaners, Keg Cleaners, or Large Carboy /Sanke Keg Cleaners every week until the Friday prior to Christmas and a set of replacement cleaning pads for the 3rd place.

All you have to do is reply to this post with at least a 1 sentence reason why you want/need a Carboy Cleaner and at 4pm Friday every week Carboy Cleaner will choose 2 winners based on creativity and style. Every HBT member will be allowed to repost/reply after 4pm Friday for the following weeks contest. One post, per member, per week. We will use this same thread and track the time stamp.

contest-Upper-Cleaning-copy.jpg
content-Middle-Cleaning-copy.jpg
contestMiddle-Upper-Cleaning-copy.jpg

Check out what other HomeBrewTalk members are saying about these Cleaners!
Carboy, Keg, & Large Carboy / Sanke Keg Cleaner Reviews!

Or watch the videos and read more
testimonials here for yourself!
Carboy Cleaner
www.CarboyCleaner.com
Keg Cleaner
Rules & Entry
- To enter reply to this thread and post a 1 sentence reason why you need a Carboy Cleaner.
-At 4pm Friday every week we will choose 2 winners based on creativity and style.
-We will post the winners at the end of the thread and send a private message to acquire the winners shipping details.
- Do not reply more than once per week or you will be disqualified.
- The winners will have a choice as to which Cleaner they prefer.

Good Luck, and thanks to www.CarboyCleaner.com

I ferment and serve my brews in Sanke kegs. The area at the top of these kegs has always made me a little nervous for cleaning as I can not see this area. I would love to have 1 more weapon to clean my equipment with that is not a chemical.

PROST! and good luck to all! :mug:

I need this carboy cleaner because i'm tired of scrubbing carboys with a carboy brush. I also think it would be a lot safer than lifting and swirling a glass carboy!

I am a well deserving and soon to be new kegger that can use all the cleaning help I can get.

Thanks,

Sheldon

I am just getting back into my homebrew hobby and really need this cleaner to clean the carboys that have been sitting for the last 10 years since I last brewed. At 60 years old, I am very much looking forward to dusting off all my cornys, cleaning out the carboys and getting some batches made.

I would love to take one of these to a club brew day and make everyone jealous...

I need one because, as I get older, my hands don't grip the carboy brush very well, and it would allow me to keep brewing well into my 90's!

Life is Good!
David

As a new brewer that has already blown all his money on supplies, it would make me feel a lot less stupid for not budgeting for a carboy cleaner if I won one...

I went from 2 corny kegs to 6 cornies this year. I pressure ferment in them and serve. Having a carboy cleaner would make cleaning a snap with a lot less chemicals. Thanks...

I ALWAYS have an issue getting the krausen crust cleaned off the top of my carboys. I think I've done a sufficient job with my brush, only to find some crusties left glued to the glass. Those darn brushes just don't seem to get the top problem area nearly well enough. I seriously need one of these.

Thanks for your support!!!

I need one of the carboy cleaner kits because I'm too farking lazy to clean them any other way.

I do a lot of one gallon experiments, and having 3 one gallon jugs with a ring of gunk crusted on the neck soaking in oxyclean in the sink for a day doesn't really sit well with my wife. She already broke one, probably on purpose.

Oh, and I see a future for these in the bath tub. I know my two kids would get washed more often if I had one of these.

I couldn't tell you how much simpler my life would be with one of these! I just waited a week to clean out a carboy because of the hassle and now I have also begun kegging, this would ensure it would never happen again!

I would like to win one because I didn't win one on the last give away. That made me sad.

I have dozens of carboys (well, six) that need cleaning every so often and the carboy cleaner would make cleaning up easier and I would be a more productive member of society because of it.

I would love a carboy cleaner because im not allowed to clean them in the wash room anymore after I dumped 2 gallons of delicious trub all over the white tile floor. Instead I have to wash them outside in the frozen tundra that is upstate ny!

A carboy cleaner would save me the trouble of having one orphan sock, because the other is on my carboy brush so I don't scratch my Better Bottles.

I really would like a carboy cleaner. The "standard" bent wire cleaner only makes me frustrated!

I need a Carboy cleaner to save the universe.

I have a carboy cleaner, but would love to have one for a friend of mine who's a new brewer. He's a little overwhelmed by some of the start up prices. Since I'm more than a little anal about people using my equipment, I help him out by cleaning his carboy. Help me stop doing his work!

I want to give away free beer to the homeless on Thanksgiving and Christmas and I want a carboy cleaner to help me speed up my operation!

Problem: I cant review the Carboy Cleaner, 1. because I've never had one, and 2. because I didnt even know about them before this topic.

Solution: To have a Carboy Cleaner to review and help to spread the joy of clean carboys to my brewing friends here and fresh beer to my peers.

My 98 year old Grandmother told me that if I didn't get her one of these she wouldn't clean my kegs anymore.My 98 1/2 year old grandfather said that if I didn't get Gran one of these that he wasn't going to wash my Kia anymore!Help!

I am an busy and messy brewer, I must confess, but my carboy brush makes such a mess. To toss my brush and find a much better way, is the reason I am entering the Carboy Cleaner giveaway!

:)

Because everytime I pull my carboy brush out I spray water and bits of yeast all over my face and my kitchen!

I need to win this because it is the only device that can get ALL of the krausen Demons out of my carboys.

I routinely fill my glass carboys with water after brewing and let them sit out on the driveway in the Texas sun for weeks, hoping that the heat will dislodge the krausen!

SWMBO saw the photo of the carboy cleaner and thought it was a thong bikini. I need to win this so that she can try it on...and then I can clean some carboys.

I would like one because the cleaner would be easier than training mice with toothbrushes to crawl in and clean my sankes.

I would really like to stop loosing batches to kruddy gunked up carboys. My L shaped cleaning brush just isn't cutting it anymore.

And because I feed the homless, all of them here in Las Vegas, and care for the elderly, I don't have much money left to buy such luxurious gizmos.

Anything that you connect to your [cordless] drill to do something better AND faster is a thing of greatness.

Besides, I ferment in sanke kegs, which can be more work to get really clean without the proper tools. Plus, I'm already wearing through the pads on the narrow cleaner. ;)

We brew on a regular basis and cleaning carboys is a chore for us. With this cleaner we could speed up the process and feel comfortable with having spotless fermenters!!!

my carboy smells of homebrews past
I wish the residue would not last
I soak and brush and brush some more
my face gets sprayed and my eyes are sore
the cordless drill just sits and laughs
mocking all my brush cleaning gaffs
If only a carboy cleaner was at my disposal
I would tell all my friends and be quite boastful
But the decision is out of my hands
it belongs to the contest committee
and I hope very much to have earned that group's pity

I'm new! Getting ready to keg my second batch of cider, my 3rd will be started soon and I need all the help I can get! Cleaning is my scary point, I want to be sure everything is sparkling and great! These would be perfect for that practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back